Assignment: Health Promotion
Assignment: Health Promotion
This assignment assesses intended course outcome(s)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
#4 Use information found in patients’ health histories, genograms, and assessments to formulate an individualized plan of nursing care that focuses on the patient’s individual health promotion and disease prevention needs
Students will use the information found in Tina’s history, physical exam, and problem list to formulate an individualized health promotion and disease prevention plan of care. Recommendations should be evidence-based and from credible sources. The readings in module eight contains some suggested sources for obtaining health and screening recommendations for your patient.
The plan for addressing the health promotion and disease prevention needs for your patient should include:
– Age, gender and race of patient
– Education level (health literacy)
– Access to health care
– Is the patient able to afford medications and health diet, and other out-of-pocket expenses?
– Identified health concerns based on screening assessments and demographic information
– What is the patients activity level, is the environment where the patient lives safe for activity
– Nutrition recommendations based on age, race gender and pre-existing medical conditions
– Activity recommendations
– Support systems, family members, community resources
– Recommended health screening based on age, race, gender and pre-existing medical conditions
– Identified knowledge deficit areas/patient education needs (medication teaching etc).
– Self-care needs/ Activities of daily living
* The paper should be written and referenced in APA format and be no longer than 4 pages (excluding cover page and references).
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument
Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 50
Use the following coupon code :