a psychological disorder of your choice assignment Introduction
Over the length of this course, you engaged in writing assignments about a psychological disorder of your choice to prepare you for the final project this week. Last week you completed your literature review. At this point in class, you have a completed title page, outline, and literature review. This week you will use your work from all previous assignments to complete your final project.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Instructions: a psychological disorder of your choice assignment
- Your final project should be approximately 5-7 pages in length, not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your project should include a description of the disorder, symptoms, a recommended treatment plan, and future implications for the disorder.
- In the treatment plan section of the project, apply what you have learned about treatment options for your disorder to a case study and recommend options for a person with this disorder. For example: “Joshua is a 32-year-old male with bipolar disorder. His symptoms are… (list symptoms). Joshua’s treatment plan includes…(list details of his treatment plan). This will help you apply your research to a sample client to further explain treatment options.
- Your final project should include an APA style title page and a references page. It should also be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, and one-inch margins. Your paper should meet APA style requirements
- Please use at least six appropriate scholarly references formatted in APA style that you previously included in your literature review.
- An abstract is not required.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.