DRUG USE Discussion 2 – Nursingthesis Help

[ad_1]

DRUG USE Discussion 2

DRUG USE Discussion 2

you will use your digital media project plan from Unit 7 to develop a slide presentation or video that is designed to have a strong impact on a the audience you identified in your plan (I have attached the document i did).
>
>
> Your digital media project is not necessarily testing your design skills, though you should certainly try to practice the design suggestions provided in the KUWC resources. More importantly, you are practicing your “composition” skills by combining text and images to compel your audience to recognize the importance of your argument. The digital media project should have the following characteristics:
>
>
> • Slide presentation or video format (contact your instructor for prior approval if you have a different idea for your digital media project)
> • Research from at least two reliable sources to support the main message
> • Minimally, one visual (e.g., photo, table, diagram, chart, etc.)
> • Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide or separate Word document posted to the Discussion area
> • A clear message related to your argument for change in your community or workplace
> • Designed with a specific audience in mind in order to motivate them to take action or change how they think about the topic

Save your time - order a paper!

Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines

Order Paper Now

You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.

Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.

Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.

The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.

Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 50
Use the following coupon code :
nursingthesishelp

[ad_2]

Source link