Explain multicultural communication and its origins.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advance patient care
Discuss a patient of another culture: 60 year old Russian man
1. How can the health care professional communicate in presenting patient education? include:
c. Cultural differences
d. Method of communication.
Part 2: Advance patient care
1. Compare and contrast
Part 3: Advance patient care
1. Explain multicultural communication and its origins.
2. Compare and contrast culture, ethnicity, and acculturation.
3. Explain how cultural and religious differences affect the health care professional and:
a. The issues that can arise in cross-cultural communications.
4. Discuss family culture and its effect on patient education.
5. List some approaches the health care professional can use to address religious and cultural diversity.
6. List the types of illiteracy.
7. Discuss illiteracy as a disability.
8. Give examples of some myths about illiteracy.
9. Explain how to assess literacy skills and evaluate written material for readability.
10. Identify ways a health care professional may establish effective communication.
11. Suggest 2 ways the health care professional can help a patient remember instructions.