HCA SPECIAL POULATIONS Essay 2
HCA SPECIAL POULATIONS Essay 2
- A description of at least three critical barriers that impact the health and well-being of a chosen group; one must be a micro-level (individual) barrier that is financial, one must be a macro-level (community/state) barrier that relates to access and funding for care, and the third barrier may be one of your choosing.
- An analysis of the regulatory, legal, ethical, and accreditation requirements/issues that relate to these barriers (you are required to use outside sources, such as those found in the Ashford University Library, to address this section in sufficient detail).
- Identify and describe at least one proposed solution for each barrier. Your solution for the micro barrier must include an analysis of various potential funding options (both independent and integrated). Your solution for the macro barrier must include an analysis of financing resources for health care.
- MUST BE IN APA FORMAT WITH IN TEXT REFERENCES!
The groups are:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- ◦Vulnerable mothers and children
- ◦Abused individuals
- ◦Chronically ill and disabled people
- ◦People diagnosed with HIV/AIDS
- ◦People diagnosed with mental conditions
- ◦Suicide- and homicide-liable people
- ◦People affected by alcohol and substance abuse
- ◦Indigent and homeless people
- ◦Immigrants and refugees
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100
Use the following coupon code :