Health Care Policy, Nursing Research And Nursing Theory
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
1. How might nurses and nursing organizations improve policies to encourage the judicious use of antibiotics in humans?
2. Identify the correlation between global disease surveillance and domestic disease surveillance, and :
a. The significant role the family nurse practitioner plays.
Part 2: Nursing Research
Write a small reflection (Check File 1)
1. What you have learned from this class
2. Where the objectives you had for the class met
3. How do you anticipate the use of research.
Part 3: Nursing Research
1. What is Reliability
2. What is sampling
3. How the above terms interact in the investigation
Part 4: Nursing Research
Quality Of Care of Nurses in the Coronary Unit to Patients with Myocardial Infarction.
Is there a relationship between nursing care and the quality of care provided to patients with myocardial infarction in the coronary unit?
One of the main limitations of this study was the evaluation of a single time of nurses in the unit. This excludes other nurses on rotation in other units. Although most of the nurses were graduates, education and prior accreditation were also not considered to care for these patients. In that case, it is interesting to evaluate the hospital’s hiring criteria. The other limitation is that the years of experience were not considered since the more expert nurses were not mainly evaluated, nor were the novices.
Please write a reflection regarding your recently completed research.
1. Were your intended outcomes accomplished in your research? (yes)
2. What would you do differently if you could have started over? ( check limitations)
a. Did you wish to change your methodology (No)?
b. Do you need to address your study limitations(yes)?
Part 5 Nursing Theory
Select a Nursing Theory that closely aligns with your current practice: Nola J. Pender’s Health
1. Reflect why you chose your theory
2. How it applies to your nursing practice.