Quantitative: Non-Experimental Approach Assignment
Research on a non-experimental quantitative study and address the following:
- · Describe the constructs and variables under investigation.
- · Describe the instrument or instruments used in the research. Include a discussion of the concepts of construct validity and reliability.
- · Identify the statistical tests used to analyze the data, and discuss the implications of the results with regard to interpretation of non-experimental data.
- · Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected design. Did a correlational design allow the researchers to answer the research question or questions? How might you have designed this study differently?
- · List the persistent link for the article.
- · Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Minimum 400 words
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Steinberg, D. M. (2004). Quantitative data analysis: Making sense of descriptive statistics. In The social work student’s research handbook (pp. 125–138). New York, NY: Taylor & Francis.