Assignment 5 PSY 425: Personally Designed Program to Enhance Mental Health
This assignment will address the fifth step in preparing for the Final Paper assignment, creating a draft of your Final Paper.
Write a one to three-page (500-700 words) paper describing a personally designed program to enhance your mental health.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Complete the following:
- Describe an area or areas in your life on which you would like to focus for the enhancement of your mental health.
- Describe three resources taken from your Mental Health Resource Record that you intend to incorporate into a project to enhance your mental health.
- Describe the project to enhance your mental health that incorporates the three resources you have described.
- Provide a plan of action with time lines, if appropriate, to implement your project to enhance your mental health.
Note: Create this assignment using the APA Interactive Paper Template Including Reference Section and put each of these under one of the 4 “Put Subtitle Here” sections of the APA template.
- For the abstract in the template indicate the paper will do the 4 things above.
- Cite the textbook and the 3 Mental Health Resources within the paper when using information from them. Use APA citing style.
- For help with the APA citing style, if needed, see the following, Taylor, D. (2017, May 4). In-Text Citations Made Easy. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbyJdMz-Ato
- Complete the reference section with the sources you cite. Complete it in APA style.
- For help with completing the reference section, if needed, see the following, Jones, B., & Hurley, G. (2012, September 10). Purdue OWL: APA Formatting: Reference List Basics. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAOi8-WUY4
- The word count does not include the abstract or the references.