The purpose of this assignment is to (a) identify and articulate a healthcare issue, problem, or inefficiency that requires change; (b) use a change model to describe a realistic change; (c) identify the change ensures alignment with the organization mission, vision, and values; (d) develop a change strategy to guide initiation, implementation, and management of the change; and (e) identify roles and functions of individuals who will facilitate this change. Due Date: Submit by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 4. Total Points Possible: 200 Requirements: This paper will be graded on quality of paper information, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and organization based on the required components. Create the review using Microsoft (MS) Word, which is the required format for all Chamberlain documents. You can tell that the document is saved as an MS Word document because it will end in .docx. Submit by 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday of the week due. Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Discussion topic.
Planned Change Paper4
The length of the paper is to be no greater than five pages, excluding title page and reference page. Extra pages will not be read by the instructor and will not count toward your grade. APA format (6th edition) is required in this assignment, including a title page and a reference page. Use APA level 1 headings for the organizational structure of this assignment. Remember that the introduction does not carry a heading that labels it as a level heading in APA format. The first part of your paper is assumed to be the introduction. See the APA manual for details. See the resource under Course Resources, “Guidelines for Writing Professional Papers”. Preparing the paper 1. Clear introduction; identify the issue for change and the unit or department. 2. Describe a change that is realistic in the current organization and healthcare environment. 3. Describe how the solution aligns with organization mission, vision, and values. 4. Explain the change model and actions related to this issue at each step in the process. 5. Identify the roles of individuals that would initiate, implement, and manage the change. 6. Summarize main points from the body of the paper. The paper will be five pages maximum, excluding title and reference pages. Note: If you go over the paper length, the information will not be graded by the instructor. Title and reference pages must be in APA format (6th edition). Use 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins on all sides of the paper. Category Points % Description Introduction 26 13% Introduction clearly introduces issue and purpose. Describe a change in the current organization 26 13% Describe a change that is realistic in the current organization and healthcare environment. Describe solution alignment with organization mission, vision, and values 26 13% Describe how the solution aligns with organization mission, vision, and values. Change model and action steps 26 13% Explain the change model and actions related to this issue at each step in the process. Individual roles initiating, implementing, and managing change 26 13% Identify the roles of individuals that would initiate, implement, and manage the change. Summary 26 13% Summary of content is presented based on the identified problem and purpose. Text, title page, and references are consistent with APA format
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Planned Change Paper4
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CLASS
Discussion Questions (DQ)
- Initial responses to the DQ should address all components of the questions asked, include a minimum of one scholarly source, and be at least 250 words.
- Successful responses are substantive (i.e., add something new to the discussion, engage others in the discussion, well-developed idea) and include at least one scholarly source.
- One or two sentence responses, simple statements of agreement or “good post,” and responses that are off-topic will not count as substantive. Substantive responses should be at least 150 words.
- I encourage you to incorporate the readings from the week (as applicable) into your responses.
- Your initial responses to the mandatory DQ do not count toward participation and are graded separately.
- In addition to the DQ responses, you must post at least one reply to peers (or me) on three separate days, for a total of three replies.
- Participation posts do not require a scholarly source/citation (unless you cite someone else’s work).
- Part of your weekly participation includes viewing the weekly announcement and attesting to watching it in the comments. These announcements are made to ensure you understand everything that is due during the week.
APA Format and Writing Quality
- Familiarize yourself with APA format and practice using it correctly. It is used for most writing assignments for your degree. Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in LoudCloud for APA paper templates, citation examples, tips, etc. Points will be deducted for poor use of APA format or absence of APA format (if required).
- Cite all sources of information! When in doubt, cite the source. Paraphrasing also requires a citation.
- I highly recommend using the APA Publication Manual, 6th edition.
Use of Direct Quotes
- I discourage overutilization of direct quotes in DQs and assignments at the Masters’ level and deduct points accordingly.
- As Masters’ level students, it is important that you be able to critically analyze and interpret information from journal articles and other resources. Simply restating someone else’s words does not demonstrate an understanding of the content or critical analysis of the content.
- It is best to paraphrase content and cite your source.
- For assignments that need to be submitted to LopesWrite, please be sure you have received your report and Similarity Index (SI) percentage BEFORE you do a “final submit” to me.
- Once you have received your report, please review it. This report will show you grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors that can easily be fixed. Take the extra few minutes to review instead of getting counted off for these mistakes.
- Review your similarities. Did you forget to cite something? Did you not paraphrase well enough? Is your paper made up of someone else’s thoughts more than your own?
- Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in LoudCloud for tips on improving your paper and SI score.
- The university’s policy on late assignments is 10% penalty PER DAY LATE. This also applies to late DQ replies.
- Please communicate with me if you anticipate having to submit an assignment late. I am happy to be flexible, with advance notice. We may be able to work out an extension based on extenuating circumstances.
- If you do not communicate with me before submitting an assignment late, the GCU late policy will be in effect.
- I do not accept assignments that are two or more weeks late unless we have worked out an extension.
- As per policy, no assignments are accepted after the last day of class. Any assignment submitted after midnight on the last day of class will not be accepted for grading.
- Communication is so very important. There are multiple ways to communicate with me:
- Questions to Instructor Forum: This is a great place to ask course content or assignment questions. If you have a question, there is a good chance one of your peers does as well. This is a public forum for the class.
- Individual Forum: This is a private forum to ask me questions or send me messages. This will be checked at least once every 24 hours.