Week 5 NSG 6005 Assignment
Week 5 NSG 6005 Assignment
is a medication used in the treatment of cardiogenic shock and severe heart failure. It may also be used in certain types of cardiac stress tests. It is given by injection into a vein or intraosseous as a continuous infusion.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This will be done weekly and according to what we will be studying for that week, and will begin Week 2, and end Week 9.
Each student will be responsible for preparing one presentation on pharmacological management of the disease or pharmacological applications of a drug or group of drugs.
- Each student will clearly write a title for this topic. Examples are ‘Pharmacological Management of Deep Vein Thrombosis and/or Pulmonary Embolisms Using Anticoagulants/Thrombolytics and Nursing Implications’ or ‘Pharmacological Effects of Anti-hypertensive Medications in the Management of Hypertension and Nursing Implications’.
- Nursing Implications are the nursing related consequences and what you as the nurse should be looking for in the treatment and care of your patient.
- Students must get their title approved by the professor before the deadline shown in your schedule. Unapproved titles will not be accepted
- The presentation must identify the Pharmacodynamic properties and actual/potential effects on the patient.
- This is worth 20 points.
- Submit your assignment to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100
Use the following coupon code :