Worksheet Assignment Directions
Topic 3 Short Answer Questions Worksheet Assignment Directions: Provide short answers of 75- 150 words each for the following questions/statements. Do not exceed 250 words for your response. Use the textbook and any other scholarly resources to support your responses.
- What does the term reliability mean in testing and assessment?
- What does the term validity mean in testing and assessment?
- Why is it important to have both validity and reliability?
- In testing and assessment, what is norming?
5. Utilize your textbook to briefly explain each of the following concepts as they relate to psychological assessments/tests:
a. Standardized testing:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
b. Non-standardized testing:
c. Norm-referenced assessments:
d. Criterion-referenced assessments:
e. Group assessments:
f. Individual assessments:
g. Scales of measurement:
1. Nominal Scale
2. Ordinal Scale
3. Interval Scale
4. Ratio Scale
h. Measures of central tendency:
i. Indices of variability:
j. Shapes and types of distribution:
1. Normal Distribution
2. Skewed Distribution
Topic 3 Short Answer Questions Worksheet Assignment References: